- PTE Academic is a computer-based test which assesses the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing abilities of non-native speakers of English .The test is accepted in 3000 courses worldwide UK, Australia, USA, etc.
- PTE Test totally lasts up to 3 hours.speaking and writing varies from 77 to 93 minutes.Reading is given 30 minutes.Listening is given 30 minutes.PTE results validity period is that the PTE partners recommend a 2-year validity period.
- The IELTS test assesses your abilities in all four skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking in less than 2 hours 45 minutes.
- IELTS is available in two test formats: Academic or General Training. There are four parts – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Test format,Academic writing (60 minutes) Task 1
You will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarize or explain the information .
- Task 2
you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
- Speaking (11–14 minutes)The Speaking component assesses your use of spoken English, and takes between 11 and 14 minutes to complete. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1
The examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between 4 and 5 minutes.
You will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have 1 minute to prepare before speaking for up to 2 minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic to finish this part of the test.
- Part 3
you will be asked further questions connected to the topic in Part 2. These questions will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between 4 and 5 minutes.
- General Training Reading (60 minutes) The Reading component consists of 40 questions. A variety of question types is used in order to test a wide range of reading skills.
- Listening (30 minutes)You will listen to four recorded texts, monologues and conversations by a range of native speakers, and write your answers to a series of questions.
- Academic Reading (60 minutes)The Reading component consists of 40 questions. A variety of question types is used in order to test a wide range of reading skills.
- Calculating the overall band score A score is given for each test component Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. These individual scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an overall band score. IELTS results validity period is that the IELTS partners recommend a 2-year validity period.
College courses have a lot to say in the employment prospects of job seekers, there are thousands of courses offering and Courses having the same title might not cover the same subjects, it differs from university to university, it is a daunting task for the students to choose the best, with the guidance of an expert team, You can rest assured that you will find the course of your choice into the Best University.
- Limited students, personalized attention
- Focus on your target areas with adaptive learning technology
- Prepare for the actual exam with realistic practice tests
- Discuss your progress and problem areas and get strategies on how to improve from experts
- Customized dashboard maintained for students individually, keeps you up to date on your progress. You’ll see how long you’ve spent learning and what you need to do to reach your target.
- Master the material with interactive lessons from professional trainers.